Well, it's shaping up to be a big cooking weekend. Pies, candy, and other holiday treats are all on the slate. What about you? What are you cooking this weekend? A batch of cookies? A pot of soup? Some no-knead rolls
? Something to keep you nourished, or something to help get you ready for the big day next week? Tell us! • Stress-free Thanksgiving do-aheads: Cook the turkey overnight
and make the gravy this weekend
• Have you seen this toasted marshmallow milkshake yet?
• A pumpkin-shaped cheese ball.
• Stock up on these food items to save money over the holidays.
• The Pie Guide - 23 tips and tools for great pie.
• 8 breakfasts for Thanksgiving morning.
• Joanne Chang's Boston loft kitchen, David Tanis' kitchen rituals, and cooking and tool tips from Ina Garten.
• Cooking Thanksgiving dinner for just two, or for one.
• Choosing wine for Thanksgiving.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Emma Christensen)