What's cooking this weekend? A pot of soup? A batch of biscuits? A test run for Thanksgiving? Tell us what's on your table this weekend, and take a look at some good reading you may have missed from our past week.
• Got squash? Check out Martha's Stewart's extensive recipe galleries.
• Ooey gooey taffy tart squares. Yum.
• A great kitchen tip for when you add too much acid to a recipe.
• Gorgeous modern cast iron cookware from Tennessee.
• Do you ever add salt to your coffee?
• 9 non-traditional recipes for turkey.
• What recipes have delighted your family and friends like no others?
Here's to a happy weekend in the kitchen!
(Image: Faith Durand)