Happy Halloween! What's cooking this weekend? Maybe some homemade candy corn? Or a batch of pumpkin or molasses cookies? Well, we have even more good Halloween treats coming up tomorrow in a special Saturday edition of The Kitchn. It's Halloween Festival! Until then, tell us: What's cooking this weekend?
• A homemade candy bar — made out of Halloween candy.
• Vegan fish sauce — so brilliant!
• If you could guest star on a cooking show, which one would it be?
• Cinnamon toast butter — how delicious.
• Beige kitchens that aren't boring.
• The Kitchen Cure moves on to Week 3! Are you on board?
(Image: Sarah Rae Trover)