Happy weekend! Over the next two weeks we'll be taking a little break from our usual blogging schedule, rounding up our favorite posts from the past year and working through our mailbag of reader questions. We also have more holiday guest posts from our wonderful friends! So stick with us through the next two weeks of holiday festivities, and tell us: what are you cooking this weekend?
• How about some holiday cookies? We like these Mexican Spiced Wedding Cookies (pictured above), plus these Rosemary Walnut Brown-Butter Cookies (they're delicious!). And of course the classics, too: Best Cut-Out Sugar Cookies and Gingerbread Ornaments.
• Make coffee for a crowd without a coffee maker.
• Would you eat this sprouted spaghetti squash?
• A kitchen just before the party begins.
• Do you use your porch as an extra freezer?
Have a good weekend! Happy cooking.
(Image: Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan)