Happy weekend, everyone! What is cooking in your kitchen this weekend? Is it all Thanksgiving prep, all the time? Or do you have some simple, laid-back family meals in the works as well? Tell us what's cooking in your kitchen, and take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed.
• Did you know you can freeze unbaked pies? Indeed, and they turn out better that way!
• Health constraints on Thanksgiving: Sugar-free dessert ideas, gluten-free recipes, and vegan dishes.
• On keeping it simple this Thanksgiving.
• Have you ever grilled a turkey?
• A small and pretty kitchen in New York City, plus a lot of colorful kitchens from Apartment Therapy's Room for Color contest.
• An entire Thanksgiving meal in a cupcake.
• Good snacks for holiday travel.
• A farmer's perspective on setting farmers' market prices.
• Grilled cheese croutons!
• 5 alternative to roasting a whole turkey.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Emma Christensen)