What's cooking this weekend, friends? I have my eye on that Pumpkin Buttered Rum, I must say. Or maybe a big pot of kale stew with the last greens from the garden. What about you? What's cooking in your kitchen? Come tell us (show us, even, if you have a link to a photo of your home cooking) and take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed. • Send us photos of you in your childhood kitchen!
• These crackers look delicious.
• Pumpkin mousse!
• Hey there salsa — you're good for more than chips.
• My new favorite ginger ale.
• Pretty placecard holders for a rustic holiday table.
• Amazing, life-changing trick for making piping icing easier and less of a hassle to clean up.
• On slowing down the Thanksgiving meal.
• A tip for cleaning your spice grinder quickly and easily.
• It's the season for pumpkin butter!
• Why we like buying our meat from a butcher.
• Cute labels for canning and gift-giving.
Happy weekend and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)