Happy weekend folks! What's cooking this weekend in your kitchen? Something for fall? Something cozy and delicious? Tell us what's cooking, and take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed! • A lovely reflection on being thankful for your food.
• Look! A chandelier made out of cheese graters!
• A tip for roasting winter squash in an easier way.
• A rental kitchen backsplash idea: Removable fabric.
• Music to cook by!
• Talking turkey: Help me deep-fry a turkey! Are you even making a turkey this year? Also, how to spatchcocking a turkey, and against trussing. (Oh, and how about Pinot Noir with that turkey?)
• Cute salt and pepper shakers.
• Thanksgiving trends we're watching this year...
• Sweet and salty treats for fall.
• What is the slavery footprint of your kitchen?
• Find these cheddars!
• Candy corn insanity!
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)