Happy weekend, folks! What's cooking this weekend in your kitchen? Are you baking a pie? A batch of soup? (We hope so — next week is Soup Week around these parts, so get ready!) Read on to take a look at a few favorite posts from the past week and to tell us: What's cooking this weekend? • 10 ideas for using apple butter in the kitchen.
• Ideas for organizing recipes from many sources.
• Spooky pumpkin brews for fall.
• Help! I'm disappointed with my dehydrator.
• Delicious ways to eat fruit at the dinner table.
• Do you have a family food tradition? Past it on!
• A favorite pantry ingredient.
• Everything you need to make a great apple pie.
Happy weekend and happy cooking!
(Image: Nealey Dozier)