Happy weekend, folks! We're wrapping up an entire week of autumn vegetable coverage — but don't worry, we have something even more exciting coming up next week: Pasta. Yes, next week is Pasta Week at The Kitchn, so stay tuned. Until then, let's talk about what you're cooking this weekend: Got any turnips? Rutabaga? Sweet potatoes? We certainly hope so. Tell us what's cooking in your kitchen and take a look at a few posts from the past week that you may have missed.
• 8 ways to learn to love turnips.
• Gorgeous new ceramics from Heath.
• What you should make, not buy, according to The New York Times.
• 40 great recipes for fall vegetables.
• 55 global food blogs to note.
• A petite and pretty city kitchen.
• An unusual family farm and their gorgeous vegetable delivery boxes.
• Fried potato rings? Yum.
• A tip for learning to use chopsticks better.
• Have you entered this huge Le Creuset giveaway?
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Nealey Dozier)