Well Pasta Week is over (we hope you had fun!) and we're on to autumn fruit next week — come back here to get your fill of apples, pears, persimmons, quince, grapes, figs, and more fall fruit. Any requests? Anything you'd like us to cover? Tell us here! Also tell us: What's cooking in your kitchen this weekend? • Judith Jones is practically a legend in the cookbook world. Come peek into her kitchen and see how she makes an omelet!
• A vintage kitchen glowing with vintage jadeite pieces.
• Overcooked vegetables? Put them on pasta!
• Help! I've lost my kitchen mojo!
• A big dishwasher no-no.
• Gluten-free pasta - a review.
• What's your best quick pasta dish?
• This may be the ultimate mac and cheese recipe.
Happy weekend, and happy cooking!
(Image: Faith Durand)