We don't have time to post everything we love every week at The Kitchn, so we must resort to roundups. Here are ten of our editorial team's favorite reads this past week — all things that made us laugh, made us hungry, or made us think.
- No, your favorite food is not like crack, so stop calling it that. - Faith
- The mad scientist behind the Cronut and Frozen S'more has created a new monster. - Ariel
- Maybe we can't have it all, but we can still have cake. - Emma
- Bravo says its new reality show, Eat Drink Love, "crushes stereotypes associated with gender and youth," but not everyone is buying it. - Anjali
- This salad. Oh my. - Cambria
Read on for five more great links for your weekend perusal.
- Gift alert! 10 go-to online shops for gorgeous kitchen goods. - Cambria
- Anthony Bourdain's Tumblr: On the end of summer - Ariel
- Buying a locally-raised, locally-butchered whole pig? Not as glamorous as you might think. - Emma
- Is the New York Times Magazine food content too male-dominated? - Faith
- Was it one of those weeks? You need some adorable photos of babies eating lemons for the first time. - Anjali
What were your favorite food reads this week?