Ten reads to bookmark for this weekend, reads to make you think, make you laugh, make you hungry.
- Finally! Science explains why babies are so very edible. - Anjali
- I ate silver dollar-sized socca at FoodLab in Montreal this week, and then lo and behold Heidi posts a recipe. - Faith
- Jason Segel + maple syrup hijinks — this will be nothing but awesome. - Emma
- Twitter's best reactions to the "300 Sandwiches" Story in the NY Post #300feministsandwiches - Ariel
- The new Sebastian Conran Universal Expert line at West Elm has so many great kitchen items. - Cambria
- From fancy 18th-century travel meal to sad petrol station snack: the history of the Scotch egg. - Anjali
- A spoon for people with Parkinson's. - Faith
- Cat cafes are a real thing, and (surprisingly) not a Portlandia skit. - Emma
- Panera CEO learns about hunger on the Food Stamps Diet - Ariel
- Cheap kitchen edge pulls that'll change your life. - Cambria
Read anything particularly interesting or delicious this week in the world of food?
(Image: Lift Lab)