10 good reads that made us think, made us laugh, or made us hungry this week! Bookmark for your leisurely perusal this weekend...
- Brewing beer in your gut? Not as fun as it sounds. - Anjali
- Harvard's free online Science & Cooking courses are back! - Cambria
- Three words: pumpkin manchego gnocchi. Come to mama. - Emma
- BRB I need to make Hemingway's Burger immediately. - Ariel
- Michael Ruhlman gets schmaltzy with David and Renee. - Faith
- Does chicken stock count as meat? This guy doesn't think so. - Faith
- I never thought a fast food commercial could make me cry. Then I watched the new Chipotle ad. - Anjali
- This turmeric tea has me intrigued. I might try it with almond milk. - Cambria
- I might just need to brew my next beer with chiles. - Emma
- How many hours did you wait in line for the Cronut Hole Concrete? - Ariel
Did you read anything especially interesting on the food front this week? Care to share?