As you may be aware, April Fool's Day is tomorrow, and so everyone should be on the lookout for green eggs, unusual cakes, and other common food-related pranks. What's the best food-related April Fools prank you've ever seen? Got anything really outrageous to share with us?
Here are a few sly tricks we played here at the blog. The Jamie Oliver date auction is still our favorite!
• April Fools Day Recipe: Is This Really a Bowl of Cereal? (pictured above)
• Green Eggs: Food Tricks for April Fool's Day (pictured above)
• New Fruit On the Block: Self-Peeling Citrus
• Win a Date with Jamie Oliver! - eBay Scavenger 04.01.08
• Hot Trend: Rachael Ray for Your Backsplash - International Home and Housewares Show 2008
• Happy April Fools Day 2008 From The Kitchn!
Are you planning anything sneaky for tomorrow?
Related: Good Question: Great Fakeout Food Ideas?
(Images: Nina Callaway; Martha Stewart)