Ten reads that made us laugh, look, or think this week.
- The Atlantic looks at the grassroots movement against GMOs in food and asks, "But do they have science on their side?"
- Why you might find Bud Lite Lime-a-Rita in my fridge this weekend. - Emma
- The New York Times just launched a new cooking website — have you seen it yet? - Cambria
- Nutella Cronut holes are happening, people. I repeat: Nutella CRONUT holes are happening! – Ariel
- What exactly is a lamington? - Christine
- Welsh Glamorgan sausages are the best vegetarian sausages you've never heard of. - Emma
- A new home coffee roaster for serious coffee geeks is set to hit the market. Ready to not only grind and brew but roast as well? — Faith
- The Modernist Cuisine team tackles bread in their next cookbook. - Cambria
- Alton Brown makes a mean grilled cheese. – Ariel
- An answer to the question "Why do we love smoke?" as grilling season begins. - Christine
KitchnVideo of the Day