Ten good reads and amusing finds from the past week. Westeros wine, the (finally ultimately really for real) death of cupcakes, and more.
- Game of Thrones wine (like winter) is coming. — Ariel
- For some, it's not how the food tastes; it's how photogenic it is. — Cambria
- If I'm ever in Beijing, I'm definitely visiting this museum dedicated to roast duck. — Faith
- Are you ready for a recipe-developing computer? — Christine
- Giada de Laurentiis gets real on being a lady restaurant owner on the Vegas Strip. — Emma
- Crumbs is no more. Cupcakes are really (really) over. — Ariel
- And yet, is all that cupcake backlash just a little bit, well, sexist? — Faith
- A brief history of spam. — Cambria
- These three interesting farms are just another reason to go to Hawaii. — Christine
- How animals eat their food. As interpreted by a human. — Emma
More posts in 10 Weekend Reads from The Kitchn
You are on the last post of the series.
KitchnVideo of the Day