Ten reads that made us think, made us laugh, or made us hungry this week.
- Why did you decide high-fructose corn syrup was a bad idea? Probably at least in part because the sugar industry spent millions on this PR war. — Faith
- A fad diet based on lunar cycles? Yup, it's called the Werewolf Diet. - Anjali
- Anthony Bourdain calls it: upscale Mexican cuisine from upscale Mexican chefs is going to be the next big thing to hit the restaurant scene. - Emma
- Love this new food video series "Domestic Partners" from Aida Mollenkamp and Gaby Dalkin. - Ariel
- Full-fat dairy not only tastes better, it also might help keep you slim. - Anjali
(Image credits: US News)