For many of us the summer kicks off with a good ol' fashioned barbecue. If you don't eat meat but are still dying for some great grilled meals, check out these awesome ideas! We at The Kitchn have devoted a serious amount of time to grilling vegetables and the like. Here are a few bang up posts well worth the review as grill season is officially upon us!
• No Fake Meat: Vegan Grilling Recipes from Food & Wine
• Vegetarian Skewers Five Ways
• Liven up Your Veggies! 5 Tasty Grilled Salad Recipes
• How to Eat Grilled Vegetables 5 Days In a Row
• Vegetarian Grilling: Try Watermelon!
It's Reader Request Week at The Kitchn! This post was requested by karaakins.