Happy Saturday! We hope you're enjoying fine Spring weather wherever you are. Popular posts on The Kitchn this week included readers' best strategies for throwing a party on a budget, 15 amazingly delicious slow cooker recipes, a guide to making cheese gougères, and all the ways you can roast a chicken. Enjoy!
15. Party Menu: A Make-Ahead Menu You Can Cook the Day Before
14. What Are Your Best Strategies for Throwing a Party on a Budget?
13. The Top 10 Outdoor Food Markets
12. Real People, Real Kitchens: 15 Small, Cool Kitchens You Won't Want to Miss
11. 10 Speedy and Delicious Puff Pastry Desserts
10. Seven Online Meal & Menu Planning Tools
9. The Essentials of Dinner Etiquette, Illustrated
8. Appetizer Recipe: Mediterranean Turkey Meatballs with Herbed Yogurt Sauce
7. What Does Your Kitchen Say About You?
6. How to Make Cheese Gougères
5. Chef Yigit Pura's Tiny Colorful Kitchen Kitchen Tour
4. A Million Ways to Roast a Chicken
3. 10 Awesome, Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks
2. 15 Splendid Meals from the Slow Cooker
1. The Most Difficult Dinner Guest Ever: And 5 Delicious Meals To Feed Them
Previous Hot Posts: Homemade Marshmallow Peeps, How To Naturally Dye Easter Eggs, Awesome Oatmeal Add-Ins, and Pretty Appetizers