We ended up going out to eat a few times, Sam's mom made taco salad one night, and I made turkey meatballs and a simple pasta towards the end of the week. We had granola and yogurt in the mornings and packed sandwiches to keep us going thoughout the day. So it all worked out!
What do you like having around for houseguests?
Try a Recipe:
• The Awesome-est Blueberry Muffins, via Pioneer Woman Cooks
• Coconut Granola with Cashews and Cranberries, via Poetic Appetite
• Herbal Sun Tea, via Martha Stewart
• Grilled Chicken Salad, via Cooking Light
• Cobb Salad, via Simply Recipes
• Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos, via Real Simple
• Wild Rice Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Lemon Tahini, via David Lebovitz
• Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies, via Amateur Gourmet
• The Baked Brownie, via Brown-Eyed Baker
• Popcorn Trail Mix, via Good Life Eats
• Stock-up: Supplies for Making Houseguests Feel at Home
• Wowing By Presentation: 10 Eye-Catching Dishes To Impress Your Guests
• It Looks Hard But It Isn't: 15 More Dishes To Impress Your Guests