There's a lot of attention to detail surrounding Thanksgiving dinner. From stuffing to cranberry sauce to cocktails, shopping lists are written and vegetables are prepped. But many of us have guests in town prior to the big day. So before all the hustle and bustle, breakfast must happen. Thanksgiving morning breakfast can't be too complicated; there's a lot going on in the kitchen from the second the coffee's brewing. So we've compiled a list of sweet and savory breakfast items that won't set you back much in terms of time -- many of which you can actually do the night before. And in many cases, a popular Thanksgiving breakfast can easily become a new tradition, too.
Try a Recipe:
• Cranberry Orange Scones - A Sweet Spoonful (pictured)
• Apple and Cheddar Scones - Smitten Kitchen
• Vegan Pumpkin Walnut Bread - Joy the Baker
• Apple Cider Donuts - Food Loves Writing
• Apple, Gruyere, and Sage Muffins - Cannelle et Vanille
• Whole Wheat Pumpkin Waffles - The Sweets Life
• Pumpkin Oatmeal - Tracy's Culinary Adventures
• Jamie's Easy Granola - Sweet Amandine
• Roasted Pumpkin Quiche with Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola and Sage - Closet Cooking
• Cranberry Pancakes - Eating Well
Related: Thanksgiving Morning: What's Your Tradition?
(Image: Megan Gordon)