Welcome to Saturday, folks. Is it freezing where you are? We're in the midst of frigid but sunny weather here in New York. All the more reason to stay inside and catch up on this week's hot posts, including a tour of an archeologist's kitchen in Italy, a recipe for two (just two!) chocolate chip cookies, reader suggestions on what to eat after a workout, and a step-by-step guide to making kale chips at home. Enjoy!
15. Snack Recipe: Apple Sandwiches with Honeyed Peanut Butter, Oats & Raisins
14. Why Do Health Articles So Often Get It Wrong?
13. 5 Delicious Ways to Healthify Your Hot Chocolate
12. 10 Recipes That Remind Us Why Cabbage Is Awesome
11. What It Really Means to "Salt to Taste"
10. An Archeologist's Kitchen in Italy
9. How To Make Kale Chips at Home
8. How To Pan-Sear Any Vegetable for a Quick Weeknight Side Dish
7. Stocking a Healthier Pantry From Whole Foods for $99: Can It Be Done?
6. What's Your Secret Grocery Store Indulgence?
5. Make Just Two Chocolate Chip Cookies With This Recipe
4. Dinner Party Recipe: Chicken Marsala
3. A Homey Budget Wedding Meal for 120: The Wedding Dinner
2. What To Eat After a Workout
1. 10 Cozy Winter Meals to Make You Happy to Stay Inside
Previous Hot Posts: Defending Kid Food, One Bowl Meals, a Budget Wedding Menu, Winter Greens Pesto, and How To Cook Stovetop Beans