• Eggs Benedict with Green Tomatoes - The winner! This is a simple use for green tomatoes - tart and fresh under eggs.
• Curried Green Tomatoes - This easy, spicy soup would be great served over rice. We may use our small green tomatoes in a dish like this.
• Green Tomato Chutney - Spicy green tomatoes! A recipe from England via Russia.
• Green Tomatoes and Aceto Balsamico Jam - Here is another preserved green tomato recipe - sweet and savory jam. Sanja lives in Croatia; this turned out to be a very international contest.
• Roasted Poblano Pepper & Green Tomato Chili - Rachel's recipe looks both warm and refreshing.
• Green Tomato and Lentil Stew - This is an adaptation of a South Indian lentil dish.
Do you ever cook with green tomatoes? Do you have any favorite uses for them?
Related: What Can You Do With Green Tomatoes?
(Image: Faith Durand)