Ever since I was a little girl, sipping on Pelican Punch with milk and honey, I've been a tea-drinker. I consume plenty of coffee and other hot beverages too, but tea is my comfort drink, and I have quite a stash. What you see above is a fraction of the whole (I've recently instituted a strict one-in, one-out policy for my tea collection). What about you? What kind of tea do you drink, or are you an equal opportunist?
Also, we're going to be writing about tea more frequently this year at The Kitchn — is there anything in particular you'd like to learn or talk about?
A Few Favorites on Tea
- George Orwell's 11 Golden Rules for Making the Perfect Cup of Tea
- My Secret to a Restful Overnight Flight: Inflight Ginger Tea
- What's Really in That Delicious Cup of Tea You're Sipping Right Now?
- 10 Timeless Tea Kettles
- Take a Holiday Break with DIY Spiced Tea
- Tea Advice for Newbies and Enthusiasts: A Visit to Just Add Honey Tea Company