Christmas morning is often a time of family ritual and tradition. It usually involves opening gifts or stockings, but it can also be a trip to church or a hike in the hills or a visit to a friend or relative's house. And, of course, there's also the food. Many families have a special Christmas morning breakfast, something only consumed on that particular morning. It can be anything from a fancy buffet to an overnight casserole that bakes while the presents are opened. Sometimes it's a pan of from-scratch cinnamon rolls or your father's special waffles.
More Christmas Breakfast
- Memories of Christmas Breakfast Strata
- Back to Basics: 8 Warm & Cozy Recipes with Cinnamon
- Make-Ahead Brunch Recipe: Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Holiday Recipes: Eggnog Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Holiday Breakfast Wreath
- What To Make for Holiday Brunch: 15 Deeply Delicious Brunch Recipes
What are your favorite or traditional dishes for Christmas morning?