Why aren't these little mini cute green things more popular? Turns out they are, of course, cropping up all over the place. Slashfood talks about how surprisingly good they are, and Serious Eats even wondered whether Brussels sprouts were the new bacon.
We can't speak to that, but we do think that these little balls of cruciferousness are pretty delicious. Given the proper treatment, of course.
We'd like to wean ourselves away from our favorite crispy-lemony-sprouts salad and try something new. So we ask you: what is your favorite way to cook Brussels sprouts?
Here are a few more discussion points on the mini cabbages:
• Chris's Holiday Host's Diary - Where Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts are the surprise hit of the party.
• In Season: Brussels Sprouts
• Flickr Find: A Brussels Sprouts Christmas Tree
• Tip: Keep Brussels Sprouts Green With a Bath
• Recipe: Lemon-Marinated Brussels Sprouts With Parsley and Shallots