What Is This Strange Kitchen Object?

Good Questions

Q: I just moved into a new apartment and found these odd plastic things stuck to the sides of the fridge and also inside the cabinets on the cabinet doors. I think they're meant to hang something, but I'm not quite sure what would fit.

They're about an inch and a half to two inches long, and form a three dimensional pyramid of sorts. Please help me identify? Thanks!!

Sent by Alli

Editor: Alli, these are actually "grabber" style hooks designed to hold kitchen towels. That V-shaped space grabs on to the corner of a towel and holds it tightly. You can see them here at Amazon:

SPECTRUM Adhesive V-towel Holder, $9.99 at Amazon

Anyone use these in the kitchen? Do you like them?

Related: Use Old-Fashioned Handles to Hang Kitchen Towels

(Image: Alli via email)