What Is This Mystery Kitchen Gadget?

Good Questions

Pin it button big
Q: OK folks, what the heck is this thing? I found it in a thrift store. It's definitely not a garlic press. It's larger than that, about 1-1/2-inches x 2-inches. The 7 prongs go part way into the chamber, which has some ridges on the bottom. I've never seen anything like it. Any ideas?

Sent by Owen

Pin it button big

Pin it button big

Editor: Wow! I am also clueless. Readers? Do any of you know what this tool is used for?

Next question?

(Image: Owen)