How do you break an egg? Do you have a strongly-held opinion about the best way to do this? What's the best way to get a clean break and avoid shell in the bowl? We used to use the edge of the bowl to crack an egg, but now we usually just rap it gently on the countertop. What about you? Here are a few more good posts on eggs and cooking with eggs.
• 10 Ways to Eat an Egg Tonight
• How To Fry-Poach an Egg
• Tip: Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs
• Food Science: Why Are Hard-Boiled Eggs So Hard to Peel?
• No Stress! How to Get the Eggshell Out of a Cracked Egg
• Video: How to Crack an Egg With One Hand
Previous Best Ways To...
• Cook Rice
• Soften Butter
• Cook Salmon Filets
• Wash Dishes
• Cook a Steak
• Make Pot Roast
• Clean Granite Countertops?
• Fry an Egg
• Make Coffee at Home
• Cook a Chicken
(Image: Flickr member not a hipster licensed for use under Creative Commons)