I've made kale chips, and sprinkled them on white bean puree on pizza, but that's all I've got. I need some non soup/stew late summer kale recipes. Thanks!
Sent by belmontmedina
Editor: Oh, this is a question I like! I am huge fan of kale salads; the meaty texture of kale holds up well with heavier dressings and mix-ins. It's also wonderful with a fried egg (see Megan's kale toast below). Here are a few of my favorite kale recipes:
• Kale Slaw with Peanut Dressing (pictured above)
• Artichoke, Kale & Ricotta Pie
• Kale and Ricotta Salad from Kim Severson and Gourmet
• Kale Salad with Apricots, Avocado & Parm
• Fried Egg Kale Toast from Megan of Feasting on Art
Readers, what are your favorite kale recipes?
Related: Five Ways to Eat: Kale
(Images: Faith Durand)