Do you have any ideas for what to do with a large amount of celery? This is a Costco-sized bag that was intended for a veggie tray but then, alas, was forgotten at home. That's too many "Ants on a Log" for us. Any tips?
Sent by BeckyEditor: Oh my! Go with the "S" foods: soups, salads, and sandwiches. And, of course, a few rounds of ants on a log for good measure.
• Cream of Celery Soup with Bacon
• Celery and Grapefruit Salad with Parmesan
• Green Salad with Walnut Oil, Celery, and Radishes
• Chickpea of the Sea "Tuna Fish" Sandwich
• Sexy Celery: 8 Ways to Use Up Leftover Stalks
Readers, what other ideas do you have?
Related: My Celery Dilemma
(Image: Africa Studio/Shutterstock)