The 4th of July is tomorrow, and we want to know what you have planned. Are you enjoying this mid-week holiday at home? Or are you revving up for a big party in the park or in the back yard? What are you planning to cook? I loved the two ideas pictured above...
These were both sweet ideas for 4th of July, to bookend the day — one for breakfast, one for dessert!
• Berry Parfait at Baked by Rachel
• 4th of July Toast at Taste and Tell
What about you? What are your plans, and are there any recipes or party tips you're looking for?
More 4th of July Food:
• Fruit Flag for the 4th of July
• 15 Fresh Picnic Salads for the 4th of July
• 20 Super-Simple Cocktails for 4th of July
(Images: Rachel of Baked by Rachel and Deborah of Taste and Tell)