The Food Traditions of Passover, by Mayim Chaya Bialik
And here is a look back, too at a few of our favorite posts for both Easter and Passover.
• The Food Traditions of Passover
• Cooking for Passover for the First Time: Q&A With Leah Koenig - Editor of The Jew and The Carrot
• Passover Cooking: Huevos Haminados
• Passover Debate: Is Quinoa Kosher?
• Passover Recipe: Sweet and Crunchy Quinoa Salad
• How to Make Onion-Skin Easter Eggs
• Rich, Eggy, Sweet: Easter Breads Around the World
• Butter Lamb for Easter: Traditional or Wacky?
• What Are Your Favorite Easter Foods & Recipes?
• Neon Dip-Dyed Easter Eggs
What are your plans for these holidays?