We are entering the Passover and Easter holidays — and both are holidays rich with tradition, memory, and meaning. Do you gather with friends and family for Passover or Easter (or do you celebrate both — as do many friends of mine?). We'd love to hear all about your food plans for these occasions! What are you making? Where are you celebrating?
And here is a look back, too at a few of our favorite posts for both Easter and Passover.
• The Food Traditions of Passover
• Cooking for Passover for the First Time: Q&A With Leah Koenig - Editor of The Jew and The Carrot
• Passover Cooking: Huevos Haminados
• Passover Debate: Is Quinoa Kosher?
• Passover Recipe: Sweet and Crunchy Quinoa Salad
• How to Make Onion-Skin Easter Eggs
• Rich, Eggy, Sweet: Easter Breads Around the World
• Butter Lamb for Easter: Traditional or Wacky?
• What Are Your Favorite Easter Foods & Recipes?
• Neon Dip-Dyed Easter Eggs
What are your plans for these holidays?
(Images: AlphaTangoBravo / Adam Baker at Flickr, licensed under Creative Commons; Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan)