We are entering the Passover and Easter holidays — and both are holidays rich with tradition, memory, and meaning. Do you gather with friends and family for Passover or Easter (or do you celebrate both — as do many friends of mine?). We'd love to hear all about your food plans for these occasions! What are you making? Where are you celebrating?
The Food Traditions of Passover, by Mayim Chaya Bialik
And here is a look back, too at a few of our favorite posts for both Easter and Passover.
• The Food Traditions of Passover
• Cooking for Passover for the First Time: Q&A With Leah Koenig - Editor of The Jew and The Carrot
• Passover Cooking: Huevos Haminados
• Passover Debate: Is Quinoa Kosher?
• Passover Recipe: Sweet and Crunchy Quinoa Salad
• How to Make Onion-Skin Easter Eggs
• Rich, Eggy, Sweet: Easter Breads Around the World
• Butter Lamb for Easter: Traditional or Wacky?
• What Are Your Favorite Easter Foods & Recipes?
• Neon Dip-Dyed Easter Eggs
What are your plans for these holidays?