Here are a few good snacks and meal ideas for Halloween. Last year we put together a whole menu for a Halloween dinner.
• A Halloween dinner - Inspiration from Martha and beyond
• Halloween pancake molds
• DIY ghost fruits
• Homemade Halloween candy bars from Chow
• Chocolate apricots - An easy Halloween dessert for the more sophisticated crowd.
• Any-kind-of-crowd-pleaser: Peanut butter popcorn
• More treats, including not martha's Creepy Crawly Cakes
• Halloween candy hierarchy - What's better - Snickers or Twix?
Pictured above are Tombstone Cookies and Dark Chocolate Graveyard Pots de Crème from Sunset Magazine. Get the recipes here:
(Image: Leigh Beisch for Sunset Magazine)