Personally, I find Easter to be the best food holiday of the year. This year I am going to braise a large leg of lamb, bake a huge honey-colored braided loaf, roast golden beets, and grate fresh horseradish. I plan on making curried deviled eggs, and little lemon puddings.
This is the kind of food I like best — it's even better than Thanksgiving and Christmas.
What about you? What are your favorite Easter foods and recipes? Do you do ham? Lamb? A brunch? What are your plans for Easter food this year?
More Easter Food:
• Looking for a Fresh, Vegetarian Easter Menu
• Good Question: Side Dishes to Go With Easter Ham?
• Look! Ana's Easter Breakfast
• Butter Lamb for Easter: Traditional or Wacky?
• Surprise Eggs & DIY Peeps: Easter Treats & Projects
(Image: Faith Durand)