Maybe it's the chilly weather, or maybe it's the subliminal subtext of healthy eating in January, but I always crave vegetables this time of year. And yet the sad reality is that vegetables often take a little more creativity and time to fit in to daily meals. It's too easy to grab a piece of toast on the way out the door, or to eat a peanut butter sandwich in the middle of a stressful work day. It's harder to slow down and make a salad or a batch of roasted vegetables. Do you have any tips or strategies for eating more vegetables, more frequently? We showed you this great video of prepping a whole week's worth of vegetables, which is one way to do it:
• Video: Cook a Week of Vegetables in One Afternoon
What other tips, recipes, and strategies do you have for fitting in more vegetables? Do you have any quick go-to recipes or resources for eating vegetables at breakfast, lunch, and dinner? What helps you enjoy vegetables at every meal?
More on eating vegetables
• Five Ways To: Eat More Vegetables
• Quick, Easy Ways to Get More Vegetables Into My Diet?
• 15 More Ways To Eat Your Vegetables
• Healthy Eating Idea: Double the Vegetables in Any Recipe
• Mark Bittman Says: Eat More Plants
(Image: Faith Durand)