Are you eating at your desk? At your own dining table? Are you eating with a child, or a baby, or with coworkers? Are you eating something you made, or takeout? Tell us, and inspire us with your lunch-packing prowess!
• Pictured above: Tuna and cabbage salad wraps from 5 Quick and Delicious Lunches Under 400 Calories
More Lunch Discussions:
• What's For Lunch Today? Yogurt and a Spring Salad
• What's For Lunch Today? Tartine and Potato Salad
• What's For Lunch? Blueberry Yogurt and Homemade Graham Crackers
• What's For Lunch? Vanilla-Honey Yogurt, Strawberries, Salad, Bread and Homemade Butter
(Image: Faith Durand)