Do you have any lighter recipes to get us through the early spring before the summer food kicks into full swing??
Sent by Leslie
Editor: Leslie, sure! Here are a few recipes from our archives that we are looking forward to making, now that it is spring.
• Spring Greens Pesto
• Spring Radishes Braised with Shallots and Vinegar
• Tortellini and Spring Vegetable Salad
• Spring Salad with Radishes and Pumpkin Seeds
• Spring Leek and Lemon Soup
• Spring Lemon Risotto with Asparagus and Fiddlehead Ferns
• Spring Spinach and Herb Soup
• Spring Eating: Two Fabulous Pea Recipes
• Spaghetti with Ramps (Plus Sausage)
Readers, what recipes signify spring to you? What do you make when the weather turns balmy and the tulips pop up?
Related: Seasonal Spotlight: Fiddlehead Ferns
(Image: Kathryn Hill)