Q: I'm looking for good make-ahead, easy-to-transport appetizers to bring to all the holiday parties that are directly after work this season (although I think things that could be reheated in an oven or microwave would be fine). I live in a place where it's not easily feasible to go home between work and social functions.
I know I could pick something up at WF or TJs but I'd like to make the effort to make something!
Sent by Mo
Editor: Check out these posts for some ideas!
- 17 Appetizer Recipes for a Party
- Ideas for Make-Ahead Appetizers that Don't Need to be Refrigerated?
- What Make-Ahead Appetizers Will Travel Well?
- Great Make-Ahead Vegetarian Snacks & Appetizers?
- Maple-Tamari Roasted Almonds (pictured)
Readers, what suggestions do you have?