You've had your fun coloring all those Easter eggs, and now it's time to use them up! Once you've had your fill of them sprinkled with salt and eaten out of hand, use these 20 recipes as inspiration to work through the rest of the bunch.
Whether you mix up the requisite bowl of egg salad, make a single deviled egg, whip up a vegetarian curry, or cook a protein-packed quesadilla, there's no shortage of wonderful ways to use up your leftover eggs.
When it comes to nourishing, protein-packed snacking, hard-boiled eggs pretty much have MVP status.
- How To Make One Deviled Egg
- The Most Protein-Packed Snack We Know How to Make
- Wrap Up Your Hard-Boiled Egg for a Smart Lunch Snack
- Guacamole and Eggs, Together, Are the Perfect Snack
Make an Egg the Heart of a Sandwich
Faced with a lot of hard-boiled eggs, egg salad is pretty much a given. But that classic just scratches the surface of all the ways you can use hard-boiled eggs on a sandwich.
- How To Make Classic Egg Salad
- Egg Salad with Radishes
- Curried Egg Salad on Naan
- Egg and Avocado Salad on Toast
- Boiled Egg, Seared Asparagus & Pickled Onion Sandwich
- Pesto and Egg Baguette Sandwich
- Pan Bagna
- Egg, Arugula, and Herb Tartine (stir in chopped hard-boiled egg)
Create a More Filling Salad
Hard-boiled eggs can make any salad more filling, but they also have a special place in some of these classics. They're the surprise ingredient for a thicker, creamier dressing, too.
- Egg, Spinach, and Spelt Salad with Green Garlic Dressing
- How To Make Nicoise Salad
- BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
- How To Make Classic Thousand Island Dressing
Give Yourself a Protein Boost for Dinner
Use hard-boiled eggs to make grain bowls and veggie-packed suppers even more filling. Have a recipe that calls for a fried or poached egg? Go ahead and swap in a hard-boiled egg instead.
- Parmesan Barley Bowl with Roasted Broccoli and a Soft-Boiled Egg (swap in a hard-boiled egg)
- Brown Rice Bowl with Lentils, Caramelized Onions & Fried Egg (swap in a hard-boiled egg)
- Egg Curry with Cherry Tomatoes
- Make a Better Quesadilla with a Hard-Boiled Egg