Apartment Therapy Media (ApartmentTherapy.com & TheKitchn.com) is actively looking for a Programmatic Sales & Strategy Manager. A passion for interior design, cooking and our websites is a big bonus!
Apartment Therapy Media is searching for a Programmatic Sales & Strategy Manager to join us in our sunny Soho office!
Programmatic Sales & Strategy Manager is a critical position for ATM revenue growth as it will significantly increase programmatic yields, enforce the ATM brand positioning with new buyers, and ignite sales with new advertisers. The Manager will lead and develop deep industry relationships with Digital Agencies and Brand Trading Desks & Programmatic teams by showcasing exceptional AT Media audience and media solutions. This position reports to the Director, Revenue Operations and will focus on the continued growth and development of AT Media’s key programmatic relationships while coordinating with the direct sales team to optimize PMP sales for both.
- Programmatic subject matter expert, partnering with the CRO and team on defining and driving our go-to-market client + programmatic revenue strategy
- Train and liase with the direct sales team as the subject matter expert
- Defining, negotiating and executing Private Market Places and other programmatic products
- Proactively develop and nurture key programmatic clients targeting agency and trading desks other prospects
- Drive and initiate technical requirement discussions
- Actively participate in negotiations with agency trading desks and programmatic teams regarding key deals and partnership opportunities, and continue to sell the value of AT Media’s audiences, programmatic display and video products to clients
- Provide real-time market insight and new product requirements to product and technology teams
- Contribute to defining AT Media’s core ad product requirements and future roadmap priorities while also managing cross-functional coordination of programmatic delivery and execution
- Participate in cross-functional coordination meetings to ensure consistent and flawless execution
- Focus on achieving and exceeding programmatic revenue goals.
Energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic, the ideal candidate is a proven programmatic expert possessing a progressive skill-set that has consistently delivered exceptional business performance for major brands.
- 5+ Years of digital media experience (at a publisher, agency, or ad tech company)
- 2+ Years of programmatic experience
- Existing relationships within agencies and trading desks that can fuel awareness and adoption of AT Media’s programmatic products
- Programmatic partner management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience using Excel as well as advanced analytics tools
- High level of understanding of programmatic advertising space
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines efficiently
- Successful track record of building strategic programs and effectively executing them
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working effectively with colleagues and clients across organizations and geographies
- Self-Starter, highly motivated, entrepreneurial.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of current and future digital marketing and trends
- Active collaborator
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter directly to Vanessa Warlow