The Ad Sales Intern will have the opportunity to work with the digital sales team for Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn lifestyle sites in our Soho, NYC offices. The intern will help our sales team to prospect new business and qualify and respond to inbound requests. The intern will have the opportunity to learn about the home design and food industry and the digital media landscape.
- Demonstrates relevant interest and coursework in digital advertising sales and marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, driven, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Help the sales team find new leads at PR agencies and the Top 100 Furniture Retailers
- Work with an account executive to review and prioritize inbound leads
- Relationship building with potential clients
- Provide exemplary customer service
- By the end of the internship, you will learn new lead generation skills and create a portfolio of materials used to prospect new business.
Candidates should be entering their Junior or Senior year at a 4-year accredited college or university and preferably will receive school credit for their internship. Interns will receive a $20 daily stipend. Candidates should be available to intern on a regular, weekly schedule. Ability to work 15-20 hours per week; preferable Late August/Early September-November.
How To Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
(Image credits: AT Media)