We’re searching for an Audience Development Coordinator. In this position, you will help us grow the readership of our sites — Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn — by identifying new audiences. You’ll also convert occasional visitors into a more engaged readership. You will report to our Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Create, manage, and analyze paid media campaigns designed to introduce new readers to our sites
- Develop a ROI/life-time value metric to evaluate all potential traffic
- Identify, negotiate and close partnerships with traffic driving partners
- Increase the number of people who read our sites at least once a week, on a month over month basis
- Manage and maintain ComScore and Quantcast, our core analytics tools. Serve as our expert on these tools.
- Meet monthly with senior management to report on progress and opportunities
- Work closely with our advertising team to determine the most sought-after readers.
- Develop practices for reliably driving visits, video views, and interactions to key content sections
- Lead house and cross-marketing campaigns betweens our sites and emails
- 1-3 years online marketing/advertising experience
- Strong understanding of PPC and CPM-based digital advertising
- Track record of working collaboratively. You will work across our sales and editorial teams.
- Past experience doing analysis for a content-driven web property is a plus.
How To Apply:
- Please send a cover letter and resume through Mediabistro.
- This is a new role and a new discipline for our company. In your cover letter, please tell specifically why you would like to be a trailblazer at Apartment Therapy Media.