Apartment Therapy Media (ApartmentTherapy.com & TheKitchn.com) is actively looking for an Audience Development Fellow. A passion for interior design, cooking and our websites is a big bonus!
Apartment Therapy Media is offering an Audience Development 3 month long Fellowship here in our bright and energetic Soho office!
The Audience Development Fellow will play a key role in increasing traffic, audience reach and social media growth across both Apartment Therapy and Kitchn. The ideal candidate will have a data-informed approach to distribution and connecting with audiences; be familiar with both major and emerging platforms; be able to work across a number of teams and departments; is a highly creative thinker; and is able to quickly change and evolve with the digital landscape.
- Work with our audience development teams to continuously evolve and roll out best practices across the company
- Support audience development team members in social posting, reporting, email management and data collection.
- Regularly create content for and share content to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr Snapchat and other platforms.
- Monitor real time traffic and report on historical data.
- Work with the Audience Development team to identify growth opportunities across existing and new platforms
- Assist in tracking, analyzing and reporting on key data.
- Assist in the ideation and execution of audience testing across Apartment Therapy and Kitchn, both on-site and on distributed platforms.
- Generate creative solutions on how to increase website visit frequency and loyalty across key distribution platforms.
- Experience in publishing or social media marketing
- Active personal participation in some forms of social media
- Insight into how social platforms operate and create engagement
- Analytically-driven to use data to create meaningful insights
- Detail-oriented in writing, communication, and organization
- Strong, distinctive voice, with an ability to engage Apartment Therapy Media's audiences
- A sense of humor, with awareness of current events, trends, and lifestyle topics
- A cheerful, enthusiastic work ethic
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, and to adjust strategy and execution in the face of new information
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or Parse.ly
- Priority will be given to New York City-based applicants
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Comments have been disabled.