Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we learned how to make a Welsh rarebit sandwich, the secret to homemade Barbacoa beef that's as good as Chipotle's, and why you don't need a fancy brownie recipe to satisfy even the most hardcore chocaholic.
• Chocoholic: Perfect Brownies - A basic brownie recipe that is sure to satisfy any serious chocoholic.
• April Bloomfield's Asparagus with Parmesan Pudding and Prosciutto - Asparagus, eggs, and prosciutto - otherwise known as "the unofficial holy trinity of springtime cooking," made all the more amazing by April Bloomfield's unique twist.
• The Food Lab: How To Make Beef Barbacoa Better Than Chipotle's - an in-depth guide to making the famed restaurant chain beef in your own kitchen.
• Sandwiched: Welsh Rarebit on Beer Waffles with Bacon and Tomatoes - The perfect meal for the Brit lit lover.
• Dinner for Two: Grilled Garlic Bread with White Bean Shrimp Scampi - A modern twist on the beloved scampi.
Previous Good Eats: Spring On a Plate, Fried Pizza, and the Making of a Sacher Torte
(Image: Maria del Mar Sacasa/Serious Eats)