It's Memorial Day Weekend. The weather forecast looks great. (We might even be able to leave our jackets on their hooks here in New England!) Our back yard is all spiffed up and ready for guests. Yup, it's definitely time to fire up that grill! What will you be grilling this weekend?
It's been a long winter and maybe you're a little rusty on your grill skills. Here are some tips to refresh your memory:
• Tips for Grilling the Perfect Steak
• Tips for Grilling Fish
• Tips for Grilling Vegetables
• Cooking (or Grilling) with Marinades
• How to Tell When the Grill is Hot
And as if you need any inspiration, but here are some of our favorite recipes from past summers. They're making us hungry just writing them...
• Clams and Mussels on the Grill
• Eggplant Wraps with Goat Cheese
• Baby Artichokes with Caper-Mint Sauce
• Grilled Potato, Gorgonzola and Prosciutto Pizza
• Beer Brined Chicken on the Grill
• Salty Butterscotch Bars with Grilled Pineapple Ice Cream
What are you most excited to grill?
Related: Taste Boosters: Eight Ways to Add Smoky Flavor to a Dish
(Image: Flickr member Robert S. Donovan licensed under Creative Commons)