It's been a humid and rainy week in New York City, and it's left everything feeling a bit soggy. As summer approaches, there's nothing better to cut the humid air than a burst of frozen popsicle flavor. But why settle with basic flavors when you can make your own unique pops in a flash? Read on for 10 fresh and flavorful ideas, from creamy avocado green tea to sour cream and cherry, to iced coffee pops.
• Boozy Campari Citrus Pops - at The Kitchn (pictured above)
• Sour Cream, Cherry, and Tequila Paletas - at Lottie + Doof (pictured above)
• Creamy Avocado Green Tea Popsicles - at Munchin with Munchkin
• Double Rainbow Quick Pops - at Zoku The Blog.
• Iced Coffee Pops - at Rust & Sunshine.
• Caipirinha Popsicle - at Endless Simmer.
• Coconut Chai Popsicles - at Food Doodles.
• Saffron-apricot popsicles - at Hungry Rabbit.
• Root Beer Float Popsicles - at Dine & Dish.
• Berry-Lime Popsicles - at My Baking Addiction.
Related: Tools for Frozen Treats: Popsicle Molds
(Images: mages: Liz Vidyarthi; Tim Mazurek with Lottie and Doof)