Although temperatures in our part of the world haven't dipped too low yet, we know that soon it will be brisk and chilly in the mornings. Our daily cup of coffee will be for warmth as much as for caffeine, and we love to fold our hands around a hot steaming mug for as long as possible. Here are a few mugs we love that don't have handles to get between us and oour hot cup of coffee. TOP ROW
• 1 isak Porcelain Lidded Cups, $15 at Huset Shop.
• 2 Radiator Mug, $30 at Elemental.
• 3 Hot Cocoa Mug, $25 at White Forest Pottery
• 4 Keyaki Wood Tea Cups, $40 for a set of four at Rare Device.
• 5 Three tea bowls, $35 at Stringbean Ceramics.
Do you have a favorite Japanese-style teacup or favorite coffee mug?
Related: Back to School Reading: Jane Austen Mugs