Now that the Month Of Resolutions has passed, it's time for some seriously delicious salads. We're talking salads with bite! Salads with multiple types of greens, with something crunchy, something sweet, and above all, something warm. February is a long, cold month, so the time is now!
1. Warm Chickpea Salad with Cumin & Garlic - Ok, this salad doesn't even have any greens. We think that makes it extra appealing, a sort of all-toppings kind of salad.
2. Warm Golden Beet Salad with Greens and Almonds - This salad is almost too pretty for winter; the bright golden beets against the crisp greens take us back to summer in the best way.
3. Warm Butternut Squash and Arugula Salad - We can't get enough of this classic addition to an otherwise boring salad; caramelized, roasted chunks of sweet butternut squash makes us go back for seconds.
4. Roasted Eggplant Salad with Smoked Almonds & Goat Cheese - Hello silky smooth roasted eggplant and creamy goat cheese - we'd eat this straight out of the fridge if there were ever any leftovers (unlikely).
5. Warm Farro Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Fontina - Sort of a cross between a pasta salad and fried rice, this dish works with just about any roasted vegetables and for lunch, dinner, as a side dish, and anything in between.
6. Colorful Lentil Salad with Walnuts & Herbs - Can lentils be sexy? Make this recipe and try to deny it.
(Images: Faith Durand | Warm Lentil Salad)