2. Warm Golden Beet Salad with Greens and Almonds - This salad is almost too pretty for winter; the bright golden beets against the crisp greens take us back to summer in the best way.
3. Warm Butternut Squash and Arugula Salad - We can't get enough of this classic addition to an otherwise boring salad; caramelized, roasted chunks of sweet butternut squash makes us go back for seconds.
4. Roasted Eggplant Salad with Smoked Almonds & Goat Cheese - Hello silky smooth roasted eggplant and creamy goat cheese - we'd eat this straight out of the fridge if there were ever any leftovers (unlikely).
5. Warm Farro Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Fontina - Sort of a cross between a pasta salad and fried rice, this dish works with just about any roasted vegetables and for lunch, dinner, as a side dish, and anything in between.
6. Colorful Lentil Salad with Walnuts & Herbs - Can lentils be sexy? Make this recipe and try to deny it.
(Images: Faith Durand | Warm Lentil Salad)