Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, given all that chatter about figs
, we couldn't pass up this warm, salty, sweet fig and mozzarella sandwich. Read on for that plus a peanut butter and jelly tart, a look at kitchen shears, and a recipe for roasted-poblano potato salad. • Dinner Tonight: Warm Fig, Mozzarella, And Prosciutto Sandwich
- A fall follow-on the BLT binges of summer.
• Roasted Poblano-Potato Salad With Grilled Steak - Smoky peppers, creamy potatoes, and grilled steak.
• Cran-Apple White Chocolate Popcorn - A simple yet special recipe for popcorn with dried fruit and white chocolate.
• Equipment: Kitchen Shears -
• Peanut Butter And Jelly Tart - The classic sandwich as a super dessert.
Previous Good Eats: Roasted Tomato And Eggplant Soup
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Good Eats)