Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, given all that chatter about figs, we couldn't pass up this warm, salty, sweet fig and mozzarella sandwich. Read on for that plus a peanut butter and jelly tart, a look at kitchen shears, and a recipe for roasted-poblano potato salad.
• Dinner Tonight: Warm Fig, Mozzarella, And Prosciutto Sandwich - A fall follow-on the BLT binges of summer.
• Roasted Poblano-Potato Salad With Grilled Steak - Smoky peppers, creamy potatoes, and grilled steak.
• Cran-Apple White Chocolate Popcorn - A simple yet special recipe for popcorn with dried fruit and white chocolate.
• Equipment: Kitchen Shears -
• Peanut Butter And Jelly Tart - The classic sandwich as a super dessert.
Previous Good Eats: Roasted Tomato And Eggplant Soup
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Good Eats)